Baby Deal ( here in after called company or Baby Deal) having its registered address at Suite 67, 20 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2. Ireland
Representation of goods and services listed on Baby Deal do not constitute an offer to sale, rather an invitation to treat as stated in the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980, Baby Deal reserves the right to cancel an order for any reason. Reasons may include but are not limited to:
- Fraudulent activity
- Incorrect Pricing
- Incorrect Description
- Stock Availability
Payment can be made using all major credit cards & debit cards. Full payment is taken at the time of ordering. Receipts are issued via email upon acceptance of your order.
Delivery of Goods
Baby Deal will deliver your order to any the address within the Republic of Ireland.
Delivery is subject to the following terms:
The delivery partner receives a signature upon delivery.
- Failed delivery charges may apply in the event that a delivery fails due to:
- You cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched from our warehouse
- You provide insufficient/incorrect information resulting in us being unable to deliver your product
- You refuse delivery upon arrival of our delivery vehicle
- There is nobody at the requested address to accept the delivery
- Whilst our delivery partners will be happy to deliver, we take no liability to damage incurred while delivering.
- Upon delivery, you take sole duty of care for the goods. In the event that you or a third party transport the goods to an alternative address, we cannot be held responsible for any damages.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
The following terms apply in relation to damaged or faulty goods:
- If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. However, if you do not want a replacement,
delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you.
- Damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery
- In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact
us within 24 hours of receipt with photographic evidence.
- In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer’s qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
The following terms apply in relation to returned goods:
We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following conditions:
– The goods are in any condition other than ‘described’ on www.babydeal.ie website at the time of purchase.
Accuracy of Product Information
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material. We cannot be held
liable for any errors or omissions.
We update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site,
or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Registration of accounts, and deactivating accounts
Registration is not required if you simply want to browse through the advertisements on the Website. Registration is required if you want to purchase the products, including but not limited to, placing advertisements, saving searches, and interacting with other users.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to enter your email address and a password and you will be responsible
for all activities occurring under your account and for keeping your password secure. All information supplied must be complete and accurate.
● Names and Email Addresses
You may not enter a name or email address that:
Contains any profanity, is vulgar or offensive, or promotes an illegal activity;
Violates any trademark or other proprietary right; and/or
Misleadingly impersonates someone else.
We reserve the right to deactivate accounts containing names and/or email addresses that do not comply with these Terms of
Use at our discretion.
● Accounts and passwords
We reserve the right to log off or deactivate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
You are responsible for all actions taken under your account and you agree only to use the Website using your own name,
email address and password. You must make reasonable efforts to keep your password secure and not disclose it to any other person either directly or indirectly any other person to utilize your email address or password. We reserve the right to terminate your registration without prior notice at our discretion.
You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password.
You may change your password or profile by following instructions on the Website.
We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
You may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other party as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account if you have not taken reasonable steps to keep your password or account secure.
We do not sell or knowingly pass any personal information from your account to any third party, except information which is
required to provide the service between buyers and sellers. Your details and privacy are important to us.
● Deactivating accounts
In accordance with Data Protection Law, non- registered and registered users of our sites can request we delete any
personally identifiable information we hold. In some instances we may be unable to delete your information if we are
required to retain it to comply with our legal obligations (including requests from law enforcement agencies).
Accessing Our Website
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint then please contact us by writing to us at the email
the address is shown below:
These conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Agreement to the Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge and agree to the above terms and conditions provided by BabyDeal. Non agreement of the conditions will not
allow you to proceed any further.